CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To You Tuesdays

Yes, I know it's Wednesday and I should have posted this yesterday.  Oh well...

Sometimes just a few words can change your life.  I have been following this blog (Warning: Sad) since I stumbled across it when they lost their beautiful baby girl, Maddie.  It reminds me to appreciate every single day with my girl.  Yesterday Kellie said something so simple but it touched me deeply.  "Tell your family, and friends you love them often, and enjoy life." 

Starting next week Finley and I are going to make a special project every Tuesday and send it to someone we love.  We always send special painted cards for holidays but telling special people in our lives that we love them out of the blue will be so much more meaningful.  With nothing but devastation on the news and nothing but bills in the mailbox, I think everyone will enjoy a happy finger painted surprise.

I hope you join us in spreading the love! 

Ames

3 comments:

Anonymous

Awwww Ames! I got goosebumps reading this post! That is an awesome idea!


Marci

Megan

That's a great idea! I bet people will love getting a fun little homemade art project from you and your little one :)

Team M.A.C.K.

This is such an awesome idea :)

I love your blog by the way, such an inspiration!

Post a Comment