CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scrub Brush Cloud Painting



I don't know about you but I am sooo looking forward to blue skies and fluffy clouds.  I am done with dreary.  I am done with cold. I am done with everything winter.  So, we made some cheery (springtime) clouds!



I love finding random items for the kids to paint with.  I bought these dish scrubbers in the Target dollar section (2 for $1)!  I didn't know exactly what they would make but here's what we did...

You will need:
Light blue paint (or white paint)
White paper (or blue paper) (cut into a cloud)
Scrubber brush




Dip the brush in paint.






Paint!


Ta da!  I just threw the brush in the dishwasher to clean it up for next time. 


*You don't need a scrubber dedicated to art...just clean your regular one well. 

Happy Crafting!
Ames

0 comments:

Post a Comment