CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Foot Painting

I know it's Wednesday and many blogs do "Wordless Wednesday" but I just can't.  I talk too much in real life so why wouldn't I talk to much on my blog? I tried to be wordless today but sorry, no luck.

I feel like this is the perfect activity to follow up yesterday's "mess" post.  It's the epitome of messy but even this wasn't too bad and it's so fun.

You will need:

Paint
Large piece of paper
Adorable toddler feet

Mix paint to your desired color and mix in a drop or 2 of dish soap (for easier clean up).

We only have red, blue, yellow, and white paint. I can mix just about any color I want from those. No need for a dozen bottles of paint.

Lay a piece of paper on the floor. 
 (You can use the white side of leftover Christmas wrapping paper or even a paper grocery bag.)
Dip toddler feet in the paint.


Walk, dance, and jump on the paper.



When you are done painting carry the artist to the nearest sink and wash those feet off.



I think this turned out great.  I just might frame it and hang it in the playroom in our new house.

Happy Crafting!
Ames

1 comments:

Megan

We did an activity like this when I taught preschool. Cute!

Post a Comment