CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

I promise I will be back!

Tomorrow morning we (meaning my hubby and his brothers) are loading up the moving truck and heading to a new house!  I am so excited to move but I am NOT excited that we will not have Internet for a week or so.  How will I find the phone number to the pizza place or get directions to the park I have been to 5 times (but can never seem to find)?  OK I am sure I will survive but I don't have to pretend to like it! 

Anyway, I hope you all forgive me for my absence.  I do have a few guest posters ready to go so keep visiting! Once Internet is restored we will be making more Easter crafts, homemade sidewalk chalk, Jell-o playdough, and lots more!!!

Happy Crafting!
Ames

1 comments:

Shaina Miller (Facebook)

oooohh homemade sidewalk chalk!!! I'm excited!!

Post a Comment