CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Jello Painting Shamrock

This was so much fun (messy but fun)! I would suggest doing this project on a day you plan to mop the floor.


You Will Need:

Paint shirt(aka old t-shirt)
Green Jello
Card stock


Plop some Jello on the paper and let the kiddos have at it.


Let it dry for 24 hours.  The larger chunks won't dry so just shake them off or cut around them.  The smaller pieces dry 3-D and shiny! Then just cut into a shamrock.


Proudly display on the fridge gallery!




Happy Crafting!
Ames

4 comments:

Lindsay

Who knew you could craft with Jello. Cute!

Megan

I found your blog from Kelle Hampton and wanted to say hi!

The jello painting is a really fun idea!
As a mom, I'm finding that one of my biggest challenges is being ok with messes. It's just SO hard for me.

Ames

Megan-First I am floored that Kelle Hampton even knows my blog exists...I love her. Second, I am working on a post about how to minimize and deal with the mess. If you go back several posts there are some no mess crafts. Check out ziploc bag painting and marble art.

Anonymous

This site is really cool! I love doing these projects at the daycare I work at! Thanks for blogging these cool ideas!


Craft Lover

Post a Comment