CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things I Learned This Week

1. 20 inches of snow + 2 days of 45 degree temperatures = ankle deep puddles. I am not exaggerating. I have the ruined shoes to prove it.  If I wanted to exaggerate I would say knee deep. 

2. If it is going to rain for a mere 10 minutes a day, it's going to rain while you taking the kids for a walk.

3. People judge you when you walk into a liquor store at 10 a.m. with a double stroller.  They don't assume you will be walking out with iced tea. (Who am I kidding...I would totally judge someone doing the same thing.)

4. You don't need thumbs to lock yourself in the bathroom (the cat).  You just need to be desperate to escape the torture of "affectionate" toddlers.

5. I will do just about anything (ie. walk through puddles in the rain with 2 toddlers while being judged) for an iced tea.  It's like crack to me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment