CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Plastic Bag Painting!

This is my go to craft when I don't have the energy to come up with something better.  It's one of Finley's favorite activities.  I think she loves it because she actually gets to play with the forbidden plastic bag. We use a lot of Ziploc bags for projects.  I know, I know bad for the environment but it's good for this mama's sanity. I stock up when the Up & Up bags go on sale at Target or when the holiday Ziploc bags go on clearance (use with a coupon too for a great deal).


You will need:

Paint (any colors) 
Paper
Large Ziploc Bag.



Put the paper and paint in the bag and zip it up.



Smoosh and smash (technical art term) the baggie.

 


Take the paper out to dry and throw away the bag.  (You can rinse it out and use it for your next Ziploc project if you are feeling guilty about the landfills)



Voila!


2 comments:

Meleakua

love this! i just did this with my 2-year old, but i didn't put the paper in there so we can reuse it hopefully a few times! :) thanks for the inspiration!

Brynhal Lavellan

Lovely blogg you have here

Post a Comment