CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Water Color/Glue Design Painting

Finley (she is 16 months) has been really into watercolors lately.  She knows how to rinse off the brush and dip it into the colors and then onto the paper.  Even I am a little impressed! We did this project with her buddy, Aidan, today. 

First you will need to make a design on a piece of white paper (I prefer cardstock) with glue (the thick white school glue).  I wrote the kids names but you can make any kind of design you want.  Then, let it dry overnight.  Once it's dry let your little one paint on the paper with watercolors.


It snowed here today, so that's why my girl is wearing snowflakes in APRIL!


Check out those hands...that's what happens when mommy is playing with her new camera for too long!  No worries, it washed off :)


Happy Crafting!
Ames

1 comments:

Megan

FUN! You always have great ideas!!

I have a great giveaway on my blog today - you're welcome to come check it out :)

Post a Comment