CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fabric Scrap Pumpkin

A while ago my mother in law gave me a bunch of fabric pieces and scraps and I have been dying to do something fun with them. 


We sorted the fabric and chose a variety of orange patterns. I cut them into smaller pieces.

We covered a paper plate with glue (I told you I was addicted to paper plates).



Finley glued the pieces on. 

(Side note: How do kids sit like this?)


We added a brownish piece to the top for a stem. 

Happy Crafting!!!
Ames

3 comments:

Capri + 3--Theresa

That is a cute idea. I like how the different patterns come together to form the pumpkin. Please link this post to Artsy Play Wednesday on Capri + 3 (now live).

: 0 ) Theresa

Ali W.

Just came across your blog and wanted to tell you that it is darling. I love this idea for little kids. Can't wait till mine is old enough to do more of them!

tracy.rose@healthline.com

Hi Ames,

Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to paintandprozac.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
Tracy

Post a Comment