CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tastefully Simple

Last year I was invited to a Tastefully Simple Party and I went expecting to taste a few dips before heading back out into the snow.  OMG...we didn't just taste a few dips we tasted tons of food.  And guess what it was all fantastic (coming from me, the world's pickiest eater, that means something).  So I chose a bunch of things that I had to have.  Once I got them home I started playing around with them and making them into "real food" not just dips for parties.  Soon after I hosted a Tastefully Simple Party and decided to bite the bullet and become a Tastefully Simple Consultant.

 I am going to share some super simple meal ideas every now and again with ya if you don't mind!  Honestly, if you are busy doing crafts with your little one dinner needs to be quick and easy! 

Spinach and Artichoke Pasta (yes, like the ooey gooey delicious appetizer)
(This recipe is from the TS website)

You will need:

 one packet of Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip Mix
Cream Cheese
Shredded Swiss
Penne pasta (or any shape you like)
Cooked chicken

Cook the pasta.  Mix the remaining ingredients except chicken.  Stir the mixture into hot pasta....that's it!!!  Finley is crazy about this pasta!


Happy Crafting/Cooking
Ames

If you live near me and would like to host a Tastefully Simple Party just send me an email with your info.  If not, you can still host an online catalog party!  It's amazing how much free product you can earn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment